Our Felonious Ex-President

I live in Portland. My thoughts get lost in the maelstrom.

4 Likes

Is Oregon a vote-by-mail state, or should I offer an intention?

2 Likes

Really, does anyone think a class-action suit against the current POTUS for extreme mental cruelty would be inappropriate at the present time? Because I don’t know how much I and so many others can take any more.

7 Likes

I’m in.

4 Likes

If it weren’t for many people’s so-called President, I’d never have cottoned onto the idea that hetero white American males could feel the way many abused female partners feel: “If not him, then whom?” “I can’t leave him, he NEEDS me!” “So what if he thinks I am worthless. I can change him, I can make him come 'round”

8 Likes

4 Likes

Would Jourmana take the case? https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/behind-the-billboard-joumana-kayrouzs-against-all-odds-story/Content?oid=2201433

2 Likes

We’ve been vote-mail-only since the 90s. We’ve had automatic registration through the state ID program through the DMV for a few cycles now. I voted three weeks ago.

5 Likes

Just how many walls is this joker going to build around the White House?

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve worked in tech too long… to me that just means it’ll only protect a small area and/or only keep out a few people.

11 Likes

Sounds about right!

2 Likes
4 Likes

discussed here:

4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

Wasn’t Benjy H. a descendant of William Henry, who made a speech and died in the rain, or was that Benjy?

And Mark Fucking Hanna…ohhhhhh, he was sooooooooo evil.

3 Likes

yep. Grandson, I think.

1 Like

Is it fair to say that Republicans have been responsible for every economic downturn for the past 150 years?

4 Likes