Our Felonious Ex-President

It’s scary as fuck

4 Likes

Reviews of her books suggest that Richardson admires Lincoln, T Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.

The willful ignorance is staggering.

2 Likes

I’m surprised I haven’t yet seen someone photoshopping in more and more nested layers of fence/wall.

6 Likes

It kills me that America came into being to get away from shit like this being done by a country’s leader(s).

3 Likes

I love Roy’s qualifier at the beginning of the video.
1 Like
2 Likes

The best part? It’s plywood painted to look like concrete and doesn’t even go all the way around.

It is literally a Hollywood-style prop wall, perfect for the man who lives not in reality, but Reality Television.

10 Likes

I expect graffiti on the outside, of course. But I wonder if there will be graffiti on the inside?

1 Like

Very appropriate.

4 Likes

Um… since you put a petty wannabe dictator into office who isn’t out of it yet, and if he stays there, the judge’s order won’t matter? And if he doesn’t… DeJoy’s got more money than Trump. He’ll be on his way to a private island with private security and leave the little people like lawyers to worry about such petty things as contempt of court (he merely has contempt for it).

8 Likes

Welp, FWIW, my vote was received 10/8/20.

3 Likes

I voted in-person today. I wasn’t too sure about mailing it in, and my polling place usually isn’t busy (and takes precautions like temperature checks, sanitizer, masks and distancing.) But I saw more people there today than I’ve seen in years! Plus three first-time voters got called out for cheers while I was there (15 minutes max, and no signs of intimidation.)

8 Likes

There was a protocol for the covid positive.

curbside voting in st louis.

6 Likes

Are there less current-POTUS supporters on the southwest side of the city than there are in Warren? I’m guessing there are not. And Eastpointe, where my polling place is located, is a COVID-19 hotspot, last I read.

1 Like
10 Likes

I’m not sure, TBH. I saw more lawn signs and such for the primaries than I did for the big election, though I haven’t been getting out of the house too often.

2 Likes

And boy, can you blow their minds when you remind them of what reality says.

9 Likes

A very telling – and new, as far as I can tell – story about how Trump’s mind works:

1 Like

More live updates from The Guardian:

And in the same spirit of correcting the President’s lies as quickly as possible:

2 Likes