Our Felonious Ex-President

When I watched this yesterday, my first thought was how sad it was since there were so many movies I liked Voight in. Then I looked up his imdb page, and… well, I must have been mistaking him for someone else, because there’s not a lot there that I’ve seen (aside from a few obvious ones). No idea who I was confusing him with, though… a google search indicates a lot of people think he looks like Walken, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the link I had in mind.

4 Likes

Same here.

1 Like
3 Likes

I would hope the military would ignore a lame schmuck president.

3 Likes

You are an agent of Satan. Jon Voight told me so.

4 Likes

Ironic that he played the POTUS in “Transformers”.

(side note: they shoulda used some Lou Reed music in that flick)

2 Likes

Hahahahaha!

8 Likes
3 Likes

A friend sent this an hour ago! Just the title had me ROFL.

3 Likes

Wonder what Paul Simon thinks of it?

3 Likes
2 Likes

“Ellis told the remaining campaign staff that they should only follow orders from people named “Rudy or Jenna” and to ignore any other directives from campaign leadership, sources familiar with the episode said.”

So, Jenna Jameson could call, or Rudy Rucker could call…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Real Clear Politics used to be vaguely centrist. The right wing turn was quite deliberate.

4 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

If he’s not going to win, he’s got to leave as much of a mess as possible for the Democrats to clean up afterwards. I’m sure McConnell knows it’s the Republican way.

4 Likes

A Saigon-style evac from the embassy would have been appropriate 10, 20, 30 years ago. And now too. But then as well.

3 Likes

I guess all that work in Herr Professor Doktor Turnip’s lab/bathroom will be for naught.

4 Likes