Our Felonious Ex-President

I think we can all agree that the toddler whisperer is exactly the right expert in this situation (although, coyote urine would be fun):

2 Likes

I do.

6 Likes

As someone pointed out in the Twitter thread, they’d rather he be dragged out the service entrance. The front entrance is too good for him: he should be taken out like the trash he is.

5 Likes

Another turkey.

2 Likes

If you cut one Goebbel down, two Goebbel Goebbels shall take its place!

3 Likes

And he pleaded guilty, correct? Has he written a book yet?

2 Likes

How else to be a Minister of Propaganda for Hydra?

I’ve been reading comic books all day.

3 Likes

But…you could be a beekeeper too, couldn’t you?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Of course, there’s always a tweet:

1 Like

6 Likes

Haha:

4 Likes

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, a former member of the Federalist Society whom Trump nominated to the Third U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in 2017. “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so.”

“The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud,” said Trump’s attorneys Jenna Ellis and Rudy Giuliani on Twitter. “On to SCOTUS!”

3 Likes

Is very specifically not being activist in this case, refusing to overturn the results of a legally-conducted election based on nothing but vague assertions. The entire reason Trump’s team hopes to get this to SCOTUS is in the hopes that they will get an activist judicial result!

Grr…

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I’m really finding it hard to accept that we live in a world where leading news stories are between the outgoing President’s continued efforts to subvert democracy, and the incoming President’s decision to get a cat.

5 Likes

While still a fringe position, a political committee associated with onetime Trump adviser Roger Stone urged voters to punish the GOP by writing in the president’s name on the runoff ballots.

“With enough write-ins in the Georgia senate race, we can tilt the balance in Georgia in Trump’s favor!” the group’s website said. “If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation.”

2 Likes