Our Felonious Ex-President

I thought Trump’s legal team was the so-called “Kraken” to be released, but no, it’s an over-arching conspiracy theory.

1 Like

HE’S GOING TO GET A CAT? AWESOMESAUCE! :smiley:

2 Likes

The 2016 election, and the Russian attack on it, laid bare how little of that communication was happening between the many thousands of election officials across the country.

Krebs saw the 2020 election as the culmination of 3 1/2 years of hard work to change that.

“This was a secure election,” Krebs said. “That is a success story. That is something everyone in the administration should be proud of. That’s the story I feel we should be telling now.”

3 Likes

Oh boo-fuckin’-bloody-HOO! Like, he didn’t know the motherfucker was a damned snake?

I mean, just from the first line in the headline it sounds like a realllllly bad romantic breakup.

4 Likes

Probably he most normal corrupt act Trump has done while president:

Is there a word that means “normal corruption?”

5 Likes

Guess he’ll have to pardon everyone involved.

2 Likes

I dunno, but the word that came to mind for me on reading the headline was “Indulgence”.

But for secular “sins”.

And at least the Church no longer does that kind of…oh my gosh what the heck I totally missed this.

(And I don’t mean to sidetrack anything, this probably fits better elsewhere, I just came on it in the middle of formatting my reply)

4 Likes
2 Likes

The president tweeted late Tuesday that Section 230 of the 1996 Communications Decency Act is “a serious threat to our National Security & Election Integrity.”

Section 230 provides legal protection for technology companies over content from third parties and users. Trump referred to the provision as a “liability shielding gift” to “Big Tech.”

3 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes
1 Like

Wow, Dan Rather recycles a joke from the Nixon era.

“What did Nixon say to Ford as he left the White House?”
" ‘Pardon me.’ "

4 Likes

Everything old is new again. Just with the volume turned up, I guess.

4 Likes

Yeah, the original was bad but the reboot really sucked.

2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-12-02/trumps-grievances-feed-menacing-undertow-after-the-election
I’m surprised these assholes aren’t coughing into envelopes and mailing them out.

2 Likes
4 Likes

What, it can’t be a crime AND politically motivated? Those things aren’t necessarily exclusive; it’s amazing how many folks seem unable to make that particular connection.

7 Likes

I was reading an AP article, and then noticed something in the top photo:

We know the whole family gets lots of plastic surgery, but that is a significant scar under his chin. What the heck did he have done to get that?

2 Likes

He pissed off someone from Cosa Nostra, and they gave it to him as a reminder not to fuck them up again?

A failed attempt by Melania to garrote him?

A wattle lift?

4 Likes