Our Felonious Ex-President

Wow. “Britain-Trump” takes a stand.

3 Likes

Is this a concession speech?

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The sneer at 0:57 when he said ‘legal’ and the weird shrug and pitch change at 1:14 where he says ‘election laws?’ as if he doesn’t even understand what those words mean both seem like him. But overall it doesn’t sound at all like his normal speech patterns. He’s way too coherent, speaking full sentences, not rambling off on aimless nonsensical tangents.

I might wonder whether it could be a deep fake or maybe he’s on some new medication (or off something).

4 Likes

I was wondering about the long-term effects of his bout with COVID-19.

What about someone operating his meat-bag body remotely?

3 Likes

Oh, and DeVos resigned.

2 Likes

They’re not quite cop-killers…yet.

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

I saw on TikTok a report that the Capitol police were on minimal staffing. Like, the president has been openly inciting his base to sedition specifically on this day that the votes are being certified. Proud Boys and white supremacists open carry at his events. He had a big rally right in front of the White House that day. No one at the Capitol Police sees danger brewing?

It’s so clear they were involved. And now that it’s backfired on them because turns out senators don’t like having their lives threatened they are pretending it was just lack of foresight. My ass.

7 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Real fucking Louis 18 or 16 or whatever french integers got their heads chopped off. Real sort of mockumentary Black Adder come alive (as, apparently, a cast of lamentable idiot cosplayers with guns and a horrible glow in a rictus of 8k) and eating the brains of all the lovely people in the cathedral of one’s memories.

2 Likes

Who could have known Iraq didn’t really have WMD’s?

Oh wait wrong decade

6 Likes

:rofl:

But seriously, while there is an importance to remembering what happened, the ancient Egyptian approach would be the greatest punishment to Trump, ever.

We remember the events, but erase his name from history. He is simply a number or a blank space in the narrative. His name cartouche hammered out of the fresco. There was a wannabe king and he did these things, but no one knows his name or his face.

To someone like Trump, the idea of being erased, of becoming unknown, irrelevant… that is scarier to him than even prison or exile. Whoever came up with this plan, it’s more brilliant and cuts deeper against the man himself than it looks on the surface.

I like it.

11 Likes

Great idea! Has it already started with his name removed from hotels?

And he has such good taste.

5 Likes