Our Felonious Ex-President

LOL

What did he think it was going to be like, regency manners and genteel politeness?

6 Likes

“Really dumbass” is the full quote.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a riot. It was a coup attempt; an insurrection.

Words matter.

6 Likes

While I agree, “coup” and “insurrection” also have a political shading and intent included in them. I’m not sure I’d want a leader of a police force deciding to use those words before the lawyers and politicians are.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you for this. My late mom loved both shows, and fortunately for her, she died before this whole lump of crap dumped down upon us, in June 2016

1 Like

If the Trumpists had enough people, Seattle-style blockades before the count could have interfered about as effectively, without threatening anyone else.

(Of course a 2nd Trump term would threaten a lot of us.)

It could delay the count, and register their opposition. In the extremely unlikely event that it could prevent the count through the 20th, it’d also prevent the house voting by state delegations, and Pelosi, not Trump, would become president, presumably nominating Biden for vice and resigning in his favor.

2 Likes

Don’t be fooled - to paraphrase Janis Joplin from one of her concerts: “…it’s all the same fucking decade.”

The wigs?

AND make him watch while every single thing with his name on it is destroyed.

But no burning, too much pollution. All the MAGA-themed crap - too bad we can’t just disintegrate it.

Hey, what about exile? Oh wait…right, the pandemic - DAMN! I mean, do they still even MAKE wallpaper with arsenic?

2 Likes

We’ve all see his taste in wigs… :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

EDIT: Here’s a more readable version:

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

The prez has sole power to order strikes. Legally, they can’t stop him.

I think they should switch the contents of the bags to nice fresh McDonalds hamberders.

1 Like

First time I’ve seen this crucial point made:

10 Likes

Capitol police waving terrorists in:

1 Like

Sounds like the best reason I’ve heard to

do it

4 Likes
2 Likes

Shoot, anyone who has paid the slightest bit of attention to how that psychopath operates can predict that.

7 Likes