Our Felonious Ex-President

This is laughably late.

6 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

Isn’t there something in the Bible that mentions pride and falling.

5 Likes

She shoulda picked a better husband.

Yeah, sure, leaving him in power and letting him get out of it with no serious consequences would really help “heal the nation”. Right.

This sort of thing is pretty much the reason for the impeachment process in the first place. If you idiots hadn’t done everything you could to subvert the process the first time, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

8 Likes

Wow, I definitely did not see that one coming, even if it does make a lot of sense…

[Edit] And…

4 Likes

Wait, I thought they were all ANTIFA! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Um, I thought the insurrection was at the Capitol Building, not the White House?

The lack of forethought before speaking that the T-Minions possess is just too much for my brain.

1 Like

Capitalism filling in the gaps when the cops let (almost) everyone skate:

7 Likes

It’s the only time it will, cos these folks bein’ kept on would cost them sooo much money, reputation-wise - whether they themselves are followers or not.

2 Likes

9 Likes

This really brought home to me what “Stand Back and Stand By” means: sometimes the way you serve terrorism is to stand back INSTEAD of doing your job:

6 Likes

(Warning: this compiles a lot of the more violent video from that day, including the woman who was shot)

5 Likes

If that’s late, then…

Meanwhile, Trump is, of course, attempting to evade his ban:

6 Likes

This is funny (my twitter links leave out the picture, I think):

6 Likes

I wish I had thought of that.

1 Like

You know, I just realized… how sad would it be if Barron Trump’s name was inspired by that pseudonym, or by whatever inspired the pseudonym?

4 Likes

He’s got to be going nuts as communications channels for all the hate he’s fed over the years are vanishing one by one.

It’ll spawn a lot of “I (purposefully?) don’t understand the First Amendment” outrage… but it’s really overdue for Trump’s “Rules Are Somebody Else’s Problem” (RASEP?) field to collapse.

7 Likes

It’s been overdue. Never should have been allowed, some asswipe loser who was enabled his entire fucking life and I’m sick of the bloody fucking “gasps!” that have escaped the fingers and lips over nearly everyone covering what should’ve been ignored since he fucking made the goddamn scene.

I don’t get it. This worship of some fucking fool’s gold tin-hat asshole. And all these folks talkin’ about how good humankind really is. AND one can’t change their minds. One can’t even approach them, much less walk past them in public, it seems without getting attacked physically and/or verbally.

WHO raised them - or rather, didn’t? I want them held culpable. Maybe this stems from the fact that my parents didn’t do anything about my j. d. antics; although I gotta add that I wasn’t nearly a 10th as bad as some of my peers - plus I actually got something out of going to counseling which’d become a fad in one of the circles in which I travelled.

Thanks for letting me rant.

5 Likes