Our Felonious Ex-President

I’ve wondered that myself. The two ‘r’s make it unusual as a first name.

3 Likes

I dated a Jon-Barron in 1999 - that’s how his name appeared for work. I don’t remember his surname. I learned about Jhonen Vasquez from him.

And there’s this:

1 Like

This was pointed out to me by one of my middle school/high school classmates:

7 Likes

I think after all he’s been through, we should ‘be the bigger man’. Let’s be mature about this and de-escalate. Let’s give him a nice vacation to Iraq, where he won’t have to worry about any liberals. /s

The arrest warrant was for a charge of premeditated murder, which carries the death penalty on conviction.

7 Likes

Tiffany Trump is named after the jewelry store and Barron Trump is named after the newspaper

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

It’s just…I mean, the disconnect from actuality that’s occurring.

1 Like
11 Likes

‘Find the fraud’: Trump pressured a Georgia elections investigator in a separate call legal experts say could amount to obstruction

President Trump urged Georgia’s lead elections investigator to “find the fraud” in a lengthy December phone call, saying the official would be a “national hero,” according to an individual familiar with the call who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the conversation.

Trump’s call to the chief investigator occurred more than a week before he spent an hour on the phone with Raffensperger, pushing him to overturn the vote. In that Jan. 2 conversation, the president alternately berated the secretary of state, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the fellow Republican refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that he was taking “a big risk.”

Legal experts said Trump’s call to the secretary of state may have broken state or federal laws that bar the solicitation of election fraud or prohibit participating in a conspiracy against people exercising their civil rights.

Trump’s earlier call to the chief investigator could also carry serious criminal implications, according to several former prosecutors, who said that the president may have violated laws against bribery or interfering with an ongoing probe.

“Oh my god, of course that’s obstruction — any way you cut it,” said Nick Akerman, a former federal prosecutor in New York and a onetime member of the Watergate prosecution team, responding to a description of Trump’s conversation with the investigator.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Well, that’s a nice, convenient, all-in-one-place list.

But, uhh… shopify? I guess for merch sales?

4 Likes

Yup. It might incite violence.

2 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Their exact words:

" “Based on recent events, we have determined that the actions by President Donald J. Trump violate our Acceptable Use Policy, which prohibits promotion or support of organizations, platforms or people that threaten or condone violence to further a cause"

7 Likes

Whoopee! So for 99% of his term Trump was allowed to spew hate and lies and make money off of being president, and now, in the final 1% of his term, he gets the boot. Big deal.

7 Likes
5 Likes

It’s only the beginning, though - he’ll lose his status as a protected creature soon.

4 Likes
2 Likes