Our Felonious Ex-President

It gets worse. $10 says the Secret Service supervisor who left such an awful mess that they were banned from using the Obamas’ toilet from then on (as opposed to not allowed right from the start, in the case of Trump/Kushner) is a white supremacist. Any takers? No? Don’t blame you.

2 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

It’s from TikTok. Not sure why it doesn’t link properly.

I don’t like them, but to me there seems like there’s been an ongoing issue with this whole bathroom situation for the secret service that needs to be addressed no matter whose detail they are on. It is an issue to have people in your bathroom on an ongoing basis. It’s different from having a guest in your home occasionally or staff that have a role within your home.

3 Likes

I wish I had a PENNY for every time “a source close” or “someone with knowledge of the matter”, ad nauseum, was used in any reporting on T****'s entire term of office. I bet I could at least pay one of my utility bills with the funds gained, lol.

4 Likes

Yup. It ain’t over, either. You’ve still got the Hawleys and the Cawthornes with their better-fitting suits, smart haircuts and shit-eating grins, more than happy to carry on the work.

3 Likes

Fearing for his safety, Paul left to go stay at a friend’s place. (He agreed to tell his story on a first-name basis owing to these same concerns for his well-being.) When he woke up, he had two messages, also reviewed by Intelligencer, from Airbnb’s support staff: the first at almost midnight requesting more information and another about an hour later saying Airbnb had closed his case since it didn’t receive a response while he was asleep.

5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

WTF, does he think anyone will keep their mouths shut after they’re pardoned? These kind of folks will do ANYTHING for money, doesn’t he know that?

I was so upset I misspelled “they’re” GEEZ.

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

It’s just so foul to be assaulted that way. I know.

5 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes

Goldey said in a statement to Axios: “Following the events of January 6th, I’ve decided to part ways with the office. I wish her and the people of Colorado’s Third District the best.”

But before that everything was peachy keen.

6 Likes
9 Likes

Well, there’s some good news.

4 Likes