Our Felonious Ex-President

2 Likes

In the comments:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes
4 Likes

I keep reading that headline as “Lucy open to letting Charlie Brown kick the football”. I’m not sure why…

8 Likes

It depends on whether it’ll benefit him politically or not.

And in case you didn’t know - Lucy Van Pelt represented Sparky Schulz’s first wife. The entire strip, after their heads go from round to elliptical and Snoopy’s nose gets bigger, is basically his life, with Snoopy living his fantasies. (Spoiler: He had major depression.)

This is a great book, by the way.

5 Likes

A tale of two dolts…

2 Likes

“Thanks and gofuckyesel and we’ll never have to do the same to you, Don Jr.!”

That guy is going to have to buy a job.

1 Like
9 Likes

I hope people realize there can be no outreach with a fascist. There is no middle ground. You can give the MAGA-ists everything they want, and they will still despise you.

6 Likes
4 Likes

They will disrespect you as well, since to them to offer peace is to offer weakness.

5 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GregariousImmediateAllensbigearedbat.webp

What is?

1 Like

It’s not like me to say this, but, no mercy. I don’t like that, I didn’t choose that, they chose that. I’ll be gracious enough to give them what they want though, no mercy.

5 Likes

Remember how Melania wouldn’t move into the White House until her bathroom was completely renovated to remove anything the Obamas might have touched?

They might hate each other, but clearly they have similar sensibilities:

5 Likes

Fuck her. I imagine the Secret Service has strict health requirements, so I imagine someone with colitis probably couldn’t work as an agent. But this report really triggers me. I’ve been denied restrooms in so many places. Even the university bookstore where I went for grad school (which is a separate building) had them “for employees only.” I had to get special permission to go upstairs, through a door marked “Employees Only” to use the mens’ room, only to get questioned by people up there.

Gripe gripe gripe.

7 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen the direct analogy expressed in print:

What the world witnessed at the Capitol was instead a warped and dishonest portrayal of Christianity, a mob hijacking an entire faith in the same way the 9/11 terrorists hijacked Islam.

4 Likes

Relevant to that:

4 Likes