Our Felonious Ex-President

It is.
One of my supervisors once went to a seminar hosted by Dr. Goodall. She described how she had been sitting on a log eating her lunch when an alpha male appeared and came over. She followed the correct course of action, i.e. acting submissive and offering him a sandwich. The chimpanzee took the sandwich, patted her on the head and departed.
At which my supervisor could resist it no longer as asked "Dr. Goodall, when you’re on these expeditions do you…pack heat?
“What do you mean?”
"Well, a revolver, say?"
He said that there was a silence and then “Dr. H, you’re not a psychologist, you’re a brute!”

I don’t think Dr. Goodall would see eye to eye with the average Trump supporter, let alone Trump.

11 Likes

I think the Russians have video of that…

7 Likes

нет, уважаемый господин.
Possibly Russians have video of Trump making video of naughty ladies urinating on pictures of his enemies. But can you imagine Trump getting up a tree? He has trouble with steps.

8 Likes

They could have winched him up!

2 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

bottom tax bracket would get taxed more.

5 Likes

What happens to the student loan interest deduction? I haven’t seen anything on it.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wish I had a seventh sense for detecting what US citizens didn’t vote (as opposed to tried but couldn’t) in November, then I remember I won’t ever have enough saliva to expel in their faces, nor time.

7 Likes

I’m still not convinced that it’s an actual plan at this point. It’s just marketing bullshit, until the CBO weighs in, as far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes

Right. I’m just curious because DeVos owns stock in student debt corps. I assume that means borrowers will get hosed on taxes.

7 Likes

It’s a clear eyed and rational take on the situation. The fuckery is only getting started.

3 Likes

Well, Price is toast, because of using charter planes, instead of government ones (or how about fucking economy seats??). And of course he will reimburse maybe half a tiny portion of what he owes the US tax-payer, who, after this tax bill passes, won’t include him.

Oh, yes.

Edit: apparently he’s wasted a lot more than the $50,000 he’s going to write a check for, the bastard.

Edit: it was over a million bucks. But who’s counting.

6 Likes

Too bad this guy didn’t win the Missouri governor’s race, he’s spot on.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Klept, friend.

3 Likes

Re: Puerto Rico

6 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Katrina was strike three for Bush and Cheney. They had already, er, failed to stop 9/11 (at the very least) and then invaded Iraq for literally no reason.

Trump keeps threatening to do awful things, but we haven’t actually had a massive terror attack or a major war yet. Puerto Rico is strike one.

7 Likes