Our Felonious Ex-President

I knew it.

As soon as Biden won, I immediately thought “Italy. Italy did this.”

5 Likes

I mean, any country that constantly kicks one of their own islands, would clearly have the bravado and power to mess with America with satellites.

5 Likes

Yeah, well, then there’s this:

2 Likes

The Oregon Capitol is closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, “so you can’t come in,” the Republican legislator from rural Polk County acknowledges in a newly publicized video of a meeting that apparently took place mid-December. But then he drops hints about something called “Operation Hall Pass.”

“Which I don’t know anything about, and if you accuse me of knowing something about it, I’ll deny it,” he says in the video.

He gives a phone number — “just random numbers that I spewed out” — and says that if people were to text it with their location, somebody might exit through the right door at the right moment. On Dec. 21, according to previously released surveillance video, Nearman did just that.

“But I don’t know anything about that,” Nearman adds after laying out his supposedly hypothetical sequence of events for building access. “I don’t have anything to do with that, and if I did, I wouldn’t say that I did.”

The audience appears to play along.

“What was that again? 971?” someone asks, repeating an Oregon area code. “Just those random numbers again?”

“Yeah, I didn’t really say a number,” Nearman responds, before repeating it. “And you’d have to say what entrance you’re at. But that’s not really going to happen, so, just, don’t worry about that.” He reiterates that people are “not allowed in the Capitol.”

5 Likes

Oooooh, was mail fraud involved? It would be so satisfying to see the corrupt PG taken down by Postal Inspectors.

6 Likes

Criminal mastermind. A regular Lex Luthor. Thank goodness there’s no video recording or anything like that.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Or even a pen-trace.

3 Likes

The kicker? That phone number was HIS cell phone!

6 Likes

1 Like

“Who are they to dictate good and evil, if they themselves are evil?” Mr Trump said in a statement.

2 Likes

Some potentially good news:

9 Likes

I doubt that Judge Hinkle is going to have a whole lot to read.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Nearman was the only one who voted against his removal.

7 Likes

1 Like

Outside the building, several dozen of Nearman’s supporters gathered in protest of the vote, with at least one person briefly kicking the Capitol’s facade.

:laughing: Oh, the mental images that sentence creates…

6 Likes

Santa Anna should have tried that.

1 Like
6 Likes

Now try him for terrorism, etc.

3 Likes