Our Felonious Ex-President

Gotta store his coloring books somewhere.

3 Likes
5 Likes

They built it? Or parts of it?

Oh…hahahahaha!

4 Likes

Eh, that’s just a drop in the bucket.

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

These folks are so empty inside, they feel the need to fill themselves up. But it won’t happen.

I mean, geez, I thought I was needy, but these folks take the cake! and the crumbs, plate, frosting residue, etc.

2 Likes

The FBI is investigating Postmaster General Louis DeJoy in connection with campaign fundraising activity involving his former business, according to people familiar with the matter and a spokesman for DeJoy.

FBI agents in recent weeks interviewed current and former employees of DeJoy and the business, asking questions about political contributions and company activities, these people said. Prosecutors also issued a subpoena to DeJoy himself for information, one of the people said.

Not a lot of meat to the article (most of it focuses on older reports of potential campaign finance issues related to DeJoy), but an interesting development.

6 Likes

Maybe he’ll be ousted over this.

4 Likes

“Jerry also stated he does it because the residents (at the address) are Democrats and support Joe Biden and he’s a ‘Trump man,’” reads an incident report from police. “This leads me to believe this incident is politically motivated.”

Absolutely stellar police work there.

Investigators also said they found a wet spot near the hedge where Detrick was seen squatting. He told police he was walking home from a bar when he cast his vote on his neighbors’ property.

According to Guyette’s Facebook page, he’s been finding piles of manure in his yard since the Obama era and he suspects Detrick is “the man who’s been shi–ing in our front yard for the past ten years.”

7 Likes

I smell mini-series…and yes, it’s the same odor as the ordure.

1 Like

Confirming yet again that anything connected to Trump is a pile of :poop:

7 Likes

“President Trump and I have spoken many times since we’ve left office, and I don’t know if we’ll ever see eye to eye on that day,” Pence said, “but I will always be proud of what we accomplished for the American people over the last four years.”

Distances himself while still kissing his butt.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Only two years? Not nearly enough.

6 Likes

Maybe he’ll be dead or in prison by then.

Long distance rates apply.

3 Likes
2 Likes

“They weren’t just a crowd of robbers and rioters,” Mr Putin said of the Trump supporters who stormed Congress on 6 January and temporarily suspended a session to certify Mr Biden as the winner of last November’s election. “Those people had come with political demands.”

When the forum moderator at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum suggested Mr Putin’s comments about the Capitol riot could see him banned from US social media platforms, the Russian leader drew applause from the audience by retorting: “I don’t give a damn about being blocked somewhere.”

1 Like
5 Likes

Best comment:

“What did the Pope know and when did he know it?”

6 Likes