Our Felonious Ex-President

7 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

Every Senator opposing the commission needs to be tried for treason.

8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

And probably not proofed or written in comprehensive legalese; the stuff his legal people come up with make Jackie Susann look like Mary W. Shelley.

1 Like

Trump hates his hometown as much as he hates the United States.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ohhh, and they accuse everyone else of protesting too much…

3 Likes

How many times was Benghazi investigated?

4 Likes

Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He’s Going to Be President Again By August, Which Would Suggest He’s Planning a Coup (Or Has Fully Decended Into Madness)

Or, why not both?

7 Likes

This is what happens when you live in a bubble of yes-men.

3 Likes

Especially people with lots of money and no sense. I tend to put Michael Jackson in that category. But at least Michael was really good at what he did (dancing and singing, I mean).

1 Like

He bought the Beatles’ song catalogue; not that senseless.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure he was plenty smart in many ways and his talent was unbelievable (though not my taste). It’s just he had so much money and apparently yes-men around him that he got weirder and weirder in certain ways. There was no negative feedback. Eventually he was sleeping by means of profenol mixture (which led to his death). Not to mention his proclivity for young boys.

3 Likes

I’m just glad he died before T**** got into office. I can well imagine an Elvis-and-Nixon-type moment.

3 Likes

I wish it had been the reverse. A lot of people miss Michael.

2 Likes

Honestly, how he’s still alive baffles me. And when he dies, it doesn’t mean all crap surrounding him will go away.

But at least we don’t have to worry about him having an actual physical Presidential Library (it would fall down anyhow):
Donald J. Trump Presidential Library - Wikipedia.

1 Like