Our Felonious Ex-President

1 Like

Yeah, well, he’s a Penn State fan who has never heard of Jerry Sandusky, apparently.

5 Likes

The irrationality is astounding…ly absurd.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Windham, New Hampshire, that is.

The team behind it has until May 27 to figure out what might be behind a nearly 400 vote gap between Windham’s vote totals on Election Night and the results of a state-run recount a week later.

Pretty normal stuff, up until:

Ken Eyring, a Windham resident who’s been leading recent efforts to oppose the audit in its current form, filed a motion to stop the audit from proceeding until the state turned over copies of “data, executable programs and scripts on each of the four Windham voting machines.” He also requested access to all of the paper ballots from Windham’s November election.

“I am not trying to be in any way obstructionist to the process that is going on here,” said Eyring, who also recently published a blog post titled, “URGENT MESSAGE From American Patriots to People of Windham: Your Forensic Audit in Windham is being Secretly Sabotaged.”

4 Likes

Okay, in THIS case, I don’t mind the comparison, because those folks deserve to land HARD on their backs; Charlie Brown, however, does not.

1 Like

That’s there’s a BIG tent.

2 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

Looks like he just earned a degree from Trump U.

7 Likes

Big enough for a nazi or two.

2 Likes

No self-awareness whatsoever. No idea that, um, hey MAYYYYY-beeeee, they shouldn’ta listened to him in the first place.

4 Likes

What can you expect from the “party of personal responsibility”?

But, if they had any self-awareness, it might lead them to uncomfortable questions.

baddies

6 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

Good grief, this guy sounds like quite the nutjob:

In August, Reffitt drove to a BLM demonstration in Mississippi, hoping to surveil a particular activist. The family said that Reffitt intended to place a GPS tracking device on the man’s car. He abandoned the plan when he wasn’t sure he had the right vehicle.

Nicole Reffitt said she was alarmed when she found multiple license plates in the bed of her husband’s pickup truck. She said her husband told her he used them to make sure he wasn’t being tracked. “I was like, ‘What the fuck? What are we doing?’” she said. “He told me to go to work and keep my business to myself.”

5 Likes