Our Felonious Ex-President

2 Likes
6 Likes

Demonstrates the emotional age & maturity of this yahoo.

3 Likes

5 Likes

That is beyond ridiculous.

The bill includes a clause that exempts a company “that owns and operates a theme park or entertainment complex” - which allows Disney to be exempt from this bill.

“If Facebook buys a theme park, does that prevent us from being able to regulate what happens on Facebook?” asked Andrew Learned a Democratic member of Florida’s House of Representatives.

“So, if they bought a theme park and named it Zuckerland and he met the definition of a theme park under Florida statute, then yes,” said Republican Representative Blaise Ingoglia.

Do they not even realize how stupid they sound? How stupid the whole thing is? Or do they just not even care? They’re really just not even trying anymore. Not even pretending to try.

11 Likes

I’m sure this will be knocked down by the courts outside Florida, but in the meantime, it seems like it would be trivially easy to completely de-platform the entire state. No Google for you! No Twitter for you! I know an awful lot of Floridian grandparents would be crushed to lose the Facebooks, but them’s the breaks if you vote in the fascists.

3 Likes

Yes. There weren’t enough reaction GIFs to cover that article.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I think that’s excellent. That weasel Fuckerberg didn’t have the balls to make a decision himself, so now he has to. This should be entertaining.

5 Likes
7 Likes

I dunno, this opens the possibility of them saying “oh, well, the big controversy is over, and surely he’s learned his lesson, and we can’t ban (someone so wealthy/influential/etc) permanently, so we’ll let him back in”.

5 Likes

And twenty million Trump haters bail out the next day. That’s a lot of ad views to lose, and it’d happen real fast.

3 Likes

Kinda hard to cancel your account when you can’t log in because they require a cell pain or facial recognition.

2 Likes

McCarthyism is back; but wait, it never really went away, now did it? And it even had previous incarnations, just with different names.

3 Likes

Cheney did the half decent thing,. which is more than you could say for the people trying to depose her.

And one of those Republican “knives are out” stories.

kind of a replay of the 2016 primaries.

5 Likes

It’s just so fucking weird. She didn’t change, and I didn’t change, but now we’re on the same side because that asshole distorted everything so completely?

4 Likes

More like replay of 1932-33 and NOT in the US.

4 Likes

A lot of republicans no longer meet an absolute rock bottom standard.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Remember T**** asking folks to “liberate Michigan”?

7 Likes