Our Felonious Ex-President

7 Likes

He’s not done yet, either:

This is scary…

3 Likes
4 Likes

There really, really should not be crowds of people cheering this crap in this day and age.

4 Likes

Probably because no competent and sane transcriptionist has been able to transcribe them without losing their: 1) stomach contents; and/or, 2) self-respect; and/or, 3) sanity.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Props go to Mr. Klepper, who somehow came out of the ordeal with his mental health intact.

3 Likes

It is amazing that he has been one of the best, most serious journalists during the Trump administration, and he’s technically working for a comedy show.

5 Likes

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/razzie-awards-rudy-giuliani-mike-lindell_n_6083f9eae4b05af50db61f39

2 Likes

I thought that was just for films? Oh well, lol.

Ohhhhh, I forgot about their appearances in um, films.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Ah yes. Jumbo Justice™ for important folks, as oppose to Justice Lite™ for the rest of us.

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Not one of the Jan 6th insurrectionists, this one is due to video statements after the 6th.

Prosecutors said during the trial that Hunt’s remarks were specific. He offered detailed descriptions of how he wanted to end the lives of the people he claimed were complicit in “stealing” the election from Trump. To support the case, the U.S. attorney’s office in Brooklyn offered evidence that appeared to illustrate Hunt’s deeply rooted racist, anti-Semitic and xenophobic beliefs.

In the Jan. 8 video message that led to his conviction, Hunt called on followers to return to Washington with weapons on Inauguration Day when members of Congress would be reconvened, to “put some bullets in their [expletive] heads.” By then, he was angry with Republican lawmakers, too, for participating in the certification of Biden’s victory, and his threat appeared to address lawmakers in general.

“They’re going to come after us . . . so we have to kill them first,” he declared in the video, adding that if anyone watching were to give him a gun, “I’ll go there myself and shoot them and kill them.”

“We have to take out these senators and then replace them with actual patriots,” he added.

4 Likes

“The only way you can get a search warrant is if you can show, that there’s some evidence, that the person is gonna destroy the evidence.”

Oh, come on now. There is absolutely no way I’m going to believe he doesn’t know better than that.

5 Likes

The look on Carlson’s face is priceless.

3 Likes

He ALways has that look on his face, though.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s just what he thinks of as his “I’m listening to someone I agree with and am mildly outraged on their behalf” face.

2 Likes