Our Felonious Ex-President

2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

He looks like he was pencilled by Frank Miller in this photo:

3 Likes

“These cities are burning,” Miller warned, according to the excerpts.

The comment infuriated Milley, who viewed Miller as not only wrong but out of his lane, Bender writes, noting the Army general who had commanded troops in Iraq and Afghanistan spun around in his seat and pointed a finger directly at Miller.

“Shut the f–k up, Stephen,” Milley snapped

I like that.

9 Likes

I always cringe whenever I hear the “cities are burning” thing. It’s so obviously a call for a disproportionate response, acting as though any group of protestors is a danger to the entire city.

8 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes
6 Likes

…and that was just in Wyoming.

I sort of respect the whole thing of grifting rich assholes by acting as a temp agency for their ids… but then, consider the ids in question. Barf.

1 Like

Because of course Trump’s administration decided that something focused on protecting waterfowl habitats should be required to reference hunting.

8 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
7 Likes

In Georgia I could see them being this dumb, but in New York?

4 Likes

Why would you think this kind of thing would be restricted to GA? People are horrible everywhere.

And maybe they’re thinking they can court the Jewish vote. It’s not like logic is a part of their platform now.

2 Likes

“Lutheran priest from WWII”? Sheezus pleezus.

I may be reading into it but… I’m not sure it’s so much being restricted to GA, but that NY pretty famously has quite the Jewish presence who could set them straight.

4 Likes

If these people have the guts to support the traitors in the first place, I hardly think that NYC’s Jewish presence will make them begin critical thinking. I can’t even believe it might be a purposeful slap-in-the-face maneuver targeted towards the Jewish population; they don’t seem to have the skills to do that.

Remember, NY is the home state of Archie Bunker.

3 Likes

And who could forget this, as much as we may try to do so?

1 Like