Our Felonious Ex-President

4 Likes

Finally a tiny bit of movement.

4 Likes

Yeah, like a B.M. one’s been waiting for.

1 Like
5 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

The man, Donald Kirk Hartle, was publicly cited by the Nevada Republican Party last November as evidence of voting irregularities that affected the results of the 2020 election — Hartle, 55, claimed to learn that someone had cast a ballot in the 2020 election for his wife Rosemarie Hartle, who died in 2017.

“That is pretty sickening to me to be honest with you,” Hartle told KLAS Channel 8 days after the election.

Eleven months later, he was formally accused by the state attorney general’s office of casting his wife’s ballot. On Tuesday afternoon, Hartle pleaded guilty to the charge at the Clark County District Court.

And in other news…

Jacob Chansley, the man federal prosecutors called “the public face of the Capitol riot,” was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison on Wednesday, one of the longest sentences handed down so far in connection with the events of Jan. 6.

5 Likes
5 Likes

It keep him busy and in the public eye, feeding his ego.

He’s a fucking terrorist.

2 Likes

Addendum: Anyone have guillotine plans? CN railroad just replaced some crossings and there’s discarded ties on each side of said crossings on the line that runs north-south about a half mile west of my house.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Gimme a C, gimme a U, gimme an N, gimme a T…

3 Likes

I wonder if kids called her Kimberly Gargoyle in school. That’s what I thought it said in the headline at first.

5 Likes

Oh you know they did!

She certainly looked like one at the GOP convention last year, giving that speech to an empty room.

3 Likes

And then she hissed at them, and they ran away screaming, scarred for life.

4 Likes

Good one!

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

“State of Insanity”

“State of Ignorance”

“State of DA Bears!”

4 Likes