Our Felonious Ex-President

Lower, in this case.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s unclear why Masters—who has pushed the baseless “great replacement” conspiracy theory narrative—felt compelled to single out Black people. Moments earlier in the interview, during a discussion about Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation hearings, Masters told Oravits that “most Americans just, you know, just want to stop obsessing about race all the time,” adding that “the left’s biggest tool in their toolkit is just to divide people on the basis of race, and that’s really messed up.”

2 Likes

Um, not really “unclear” why he’d blame Black Americans, no, if he’s pushing the great replacement theory, Daily Beast. And is it really “unique”? That’s how California got it’s gun laws in the 60s, after all.

4 Likes

The Projectionist.

1 Like
4 Likes

Given the pains they took to lay out all the reasons that this was hypocritical, I took it as a rhetorical flourish. But, with Poe’s Law and all…

2 Likes
2 Likes

more of same: AP

Dept. of Justice release:

1 Like

Right? I don’t even trust the GOOD white people to get it right most times… I’ve totally bought into Michael Harriot’s cynicism about most people in America who share my skin color, honestly.

2 Likes

Welcome to my world, gladtahaveya, lol!

Though I’ve never heard of him, but I’ve had it myself for quite some time now.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh, you got to check him out. He’s great. He used to write at the Root, but is now primarily at the Grio…

Writes for The Guardian on occasion too.

NOTE: It’s getting so I share links here after having only read the headline…sigh…

2 Likes

Spot on…

Here’s where we remind you that, despite what Kushner may claim re: his allegedly historic Middle East peace deal, some experts called it “the Monty Python sketch of Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives,” which may have had something to do with it making “little mention of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”

I suspect that the Trump administration did more to harm the peace process than pretty much all the previous presidents combined. It was already well-past falling apart, but Trump just gave the Arab states the cover they really needed to finally abandon the Palestinians once and for all.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Well, at least he didn’t lose his candidacy to signature fraud (snicker):

Wait…which crime carrries the heavier penalty? I mean, do we want this guy and his ilk in jail spreading disinformation there, or in public? It’s a sticky wicket, to be sure.

1 Like

Mr Trump said Ivanka had not been looking at election results and “had long since checked out”.

1 Like
2 Likes