Our Felonious Ex-President

These Republicans are like toxic babes in the woods.

3 Likes

glowing with putrescence, never to be picked up and thrown to safety in the briar patch…

Sigh. That’s exactly what they’ll get.

1 Like

He has repeatedly claimed that DT won in 2020 and that Biden stole the election.

2 Likes
5 Likes

“No, Mr. Trump - we expect you to die.” - paraphrased from Auric Goldfinger.

6 Likes

“And your little lap-dogs too!” - Wicked Witch of the West, paraphrased

5 Likes

Oh, I fully expect him to have a fatal apoplectic incident from which they couldn’t bring him back w/out risking brain damage.

4 Likes

Is that a tweet? I thought he was banned from the platform.

4 Likes

It’s probably over on his wannabe-twitter, “Truth” Social.

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I find the “most persecuted” claim particularly interesting. I can’t find any immediate references since the search results are overpopulated with his most recent statements, but I seem to recall him making similar claims either during his presidency, or at least during the 2020 campaign, making his claim of it being a recent realization even more dubious.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh I hope this goes to court. I love how The Sun always calls Johnny Depp “wifebeater Johnny Depp” ever since he lost his trial against them. So now, CNN can always call him “liar Donald Trump.” That would be epic.

5 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/07/27/live-golf-trump-national-bedminster/

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

“He says a lot of things he doesn’t mean. His mental health is an issue,” she said, visibly emotional. She added: "My father’s name wasn’t on the flags everyone was carrying that day. “It was another man’s name,”

4 Likes

I thought this quote was good:

Reffitt said that some inflammatory statements he made from jail were intended to raise money for his family.

“They’d be on the street if I didn’t say something that would garner money for them,” he added. “It was all hyperbole. It was never really meant to be serious.”

Gee, you were saying lots of inflammatory stuff to get strangers to give you money, and now you want to say you didn’t mean any of it? Maybe you should be telling those strangers that, before you tell it to a judge.

7 Likes

I bet he was too ashamed to start a GoFundMe, if he even knew it exists.

This is the quote that got me.

2 Likes