Our Felonious Ex-President

We don’t need his help to do that.

1 Like

Standing there…in the corner…watching you…making little encouraging motions with his tiny hands…

4 Likes

Rule 34.

4 Likes

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/13/donald-trump-pledges-to-hate-group-that-homophobes-will-no-longer-be-silenced/

3 Likes

“will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” - Also Trump, but I guess “the best of my ability” is a low bar for him.

8 Likes

I don’t worship either of those. What does that say about me?

I instead contemplate the idea of both, however.

4 Likes

Okay, I really have a problem, much like Dean Acheson did, hiding my contempt for the contemptible. Things would be so different; this is why, IMNSHO, the Ike Admin. was responsible for sooo much of what’s fucked up now. TV helped…ach, I could go on and on and on…so read these instead:

And it fucking kills me that that glad-handling sack of shit that’s currently POTUS has been taking Harry S Truman’s quotes and putting them into his own crappy context. WTF?

2 Likes

I reckon in the action replay we are currently at about 1935. The reaping is yet to come.

4 Likes

8 Likes

http://ir.net/news/politics/126409/report-12-year-old-trump-rape-victim-maria-alive-talking/

6 Likes

My like signifies: Good, the noose is tightening.

The measure of our country: children can be raped like that, fear for their lives, and then have to come out of hiding decades later to corroborate each other, because otherwise no one believes them.

14 Likes

Unfortunately the article is from July and no new updates on that website.

6 Likes

I keep hoping this will be the thing that sets some last stragler agaist him. But I’m sure I’m wrong.

7 Likes

He attacked a Gold Star family during his campaign. His voters know no shame.

11 Likes

More, they don’t care.

Being totally serious, I think I am finally starting to understand the mindset of many Germans under Hitler. They’re not coming for me - why worry? At least they’re stopping that Jew/woman/whatever from taking my job.

11 Likes

Sigh…why are you disrespeting the flag and our veterans?

Now excuse me while I go fly the Confederate flag.

8 Likes
3 Likes

He has all the best words

13 Likes

He showed self-restraint.

He was going to say, “You think your son was great? I just closed a golf-resort deal with the Sultan of Brunei!”

7 Likes

A meeting of thieves?

3 Likes