Our Felonious Ex-President

If he had the wit to learn on the job, he’d be doubly dangerous.

8 Likes

Better to ask if he cares if that’s how it works.

11 Likes

I know. A real dictator just sends in the troops.

4 Likes

Give it another year or so.

The Trumpists do not respect the rule of law. “Can’t” only matters if there is power behind it.

12 Likes

I only wish I could upvote this more.

2 Likes
13 Likes

Vary scary

3 Likes

I hate agreeing with Turnip about anything, but I’m not real fond of anyone in the White House myself. Maybe some of the kitchen staff and cleaning crew are okay though.

5 Likes

Owing to the wonders of the Internet, it’s rather harder for Trump to stop rt.com than it is NBC.

And now we know Kaspersky has been quietly collecting details of NSA exploits being used in the wild, and presumably downloading countermeasures to its subscribers, it’s getting harder for the TLAs even to find out what Russia is up to. In order to monitor US federal employees, they have to be banned from using Russian anti-virus.

…at this point the only real thing to do is to recite “Om mani padme hum” and remember that all this is illusion and all this will pass.

Interesting contrast between his responses to Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and Puerto Rico:

3 Likes

Yeah but you didn’t PUT THEM ALL THERE.

4 Likes

Everyone should listen to this:

from Robert Reich

I tried to get this order right but I give up. It’s second photo 1st. Then top pic. Then the rest.

[

8 Likes

You reap what you sow.

5 Likes

“I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddam Republican party?”

“How many more of them do you need to destroy the party?”

Typical. This is all this “Republican former member of Congress” worries about. How about “destroy the country?” Or end of the whole goddam world?

If they worried more about the country than their goddam party, maybe we wouldn’t have gotten into this shit. “They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill.” Gee, they’re worried that they won’t get to give billions to rich people because the world might blow up.

Fuck these guys. They ALL need to go. How???

16 Likes

Should I post my peaceful revolution stuff again, or was that rhetorical?

3 Likes

You got rid of George III, and it would seem you now have your own version of George IV.

56 years to a Reform Bill and counting. (1832-1776)

4 Likes

Well, Richard III was literate and clever…

4 Likes

Nah, he’s just a Berkeley Hunt.

5 Likes

He should be something so useful, he seems more likely to end the species than propagate it.

2 Likes