Our Felonious Ex-President

I’d suggest turning it into bullet points but that would drain the military of ammunition.

5 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

Addendum: Maybe Weisselberg is why Trump’s been bitching about the Jews more than usual lately?

2 Likes

The uncropped wedding photo is just hilarious. Literally, a sore thumb.

3 Likes
3 Likes

What a fucking dumb cunt. He’s managed to dishonor both those who lived and survived Pearl Harbor and D-Day.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

:nauseated_face:

Hopefully your favorite president of all time, better than Lincoln, better than Washington…

O Lardy, no matter how ashamed & humiliated he should feel at this point in time, his ego is undiminished.

…dinner with me. I don’t know if that’s an amazing prize, but it’s what we have…

I must admit I actually got a chuckle out of that.

So, do I want to drop $100 on this, or just go outside and drop that $100 in the street? That’s a no-brainer; that money might actually do a small amount of good in someone’s life if I dropped it in the street.

11 Likes

I think Obama coached him on this one.

6 Likes

I saw the superman one and thought it was a joke. But, of course he has an NFT. Of course he does.

5 Likes

I hadn’t seen the worst part of it until now:

Each of Trump’s 45,000 “digital trading cards,” sold for $99 a pop, with one of the purchasers guaranteed a chance to bask in the former president’s presence during some future in-person event. The Trump NFTs are a lazy grift but, because it’s Trump, they all reportedly sold out in less than a day.

Over $4M in one day just from selling links to crappy artwork (and, I guess, dinner “with” Trump at some undisclosed point in the future, which could just mean McDonalds burgers in an auditorium where he briefly makes an appearance for all we know)? :scream:

6 Likes

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

5 Likes

Or some money laundering. Probably easier to do it with NFTs then via a PAC

6 Likes
4 Likes

It’s the NFT collection that’s the final straw???

Not, like, treason?

8 Likes