Our Felonious Ex-President

I don’t know if it matters, but…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Washington D.C.'s chief medical examiner, Dr. Francisco Diaz, ruled that Sicknick died of “natural causes,”

Would’ve been weird if they said he died of supernatural causes.

he further stated that the events on Jan. 6 “played a role in his condition,”

Ah, the difference between immediate manner of death (stroke - natural) and cause of death (violent assault). Will be interesting to see how the court handles that.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Why am I not surprised?

3 Likes

Levin Report: Will Trump Finally Have His Ass Handed To Him For His Find-Me-The-Votes Call?
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bhzayo.1klk/e39eba19

Geez, with such tiny hands how’ll he be able to hold it?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Is there any question he has dementia and a bad drug problem?

3 Likes

Levin Report: Say a Prayer for the Mar-a-Lago Busboys: Donald Trump Was Just Fined $1 Million for His Very Frivolous Clinton Lawsuit

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bi1se1.1ndg/b0846211

2 Likes

Every time I see “Mar-a-Lago” my inner voice reads it as MAGA-Lardo.

5 Likes

Mainly putting it here because things appear to have started in 2020, during Mr “for every new regulation added, two regulations have to be cut”'s term.

4 Likes

Putting this here because his name is listed first.

3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Though this coulda gone on the Nazification of America thread…

1 Like

WANDA SYKES :heart_eyes: gotta start watching TDS again

3 Likes

I hate to tell ya, but she hosted only for the past week. They’re doing guest hosts on a week-by-week basis, for now.

1 Like
3 Likes

The crux of the lawsuit: Trump was fine with the interviews he gave Woodward for his book, but is now claiming copyright violation because Woodward has published the audio versions of the interviews he conducted with Trump as a separate audiobook, “The Trump Tapes.”

The complaint spins this as a greedy money grab after Woodward’s 2021 book about Trump, “Rage,” didn’t sell as well as his earlier book about Trump. You can almost picture Trump himself telling lawyer Robert Garson to include some of these lines. I mean, not the “exploit, usurp, and capitalize.” That’s from a lawyer but calling Rage a “complete and total failure,” sounds very Trumpian.

In publishing Rage, Woodward clearly hoped to replicate the success of Fear, but he failed to do so. Faced with the reality that Rage was a complete and total failure, Woodward decided to exploit, usurp, and capitalize upon President Trump’s voice by releasing the Interview Sound Recordings of their interviews with President Trump in the form of an audiobook

Classic… it can’t just be that the audio was published to make money off of it, it has to be because something else was a “failure”. As if external motives have any bearing on a copyright lawsuit.

5 Likes
4 Likes