Our Felonious Ex-President

1 Like

Desperate to win back the Trump supporters, Fox News and the Fox Business Network turned at least a dozen times to a pro-Trump attorney named Sidney Powell who, when pressed for evidence, forwarded a memo entitled “Election Fraud Info” to Fox anchor Maria Bartiromo.

The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock offered detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped rig the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that she gains insights from experiencing something “like time-travel in a semi-conscious state.”

Powell’s source also volunteered that the wind tells her that she’s a ghost, though she doesn’t believe it.

The woman, who is not named in the legal brief, wrote that she knew the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had been killed during a week-long human hunting expedition at an elite social club.

“Who am I? And how do I know all of this?.. I’ve had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl,” the woman wrote in the email shared by Powell with Bartiromo and Dobbs. “I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live.”

This all appeared in the same memo that claimed Dominion’s software flipped votes from Trump to Biden, and tied the election company to a conspiracy involving Democrats Nancy Pelosi, then the House speaker, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

6 Likes

I was internally decapitated

Well, yeah, clearly, any brain she had was utterly severed and disconnected from reality.

4 Likes

Only a brainstem left. The alien gladiator beast now uses her body to book its next fights.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The more schisms the better.

3 Likes

The M&Ms bit I found to be hilarious.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Smoking gun here.

7 Likes
5 Likes

What does the D stand for?

2 Likes

Think about it. What could it possibly refer to other than the first initial of Ron’s last name, something that Trump himself has been accused of having?

4 Likes

Frankly I think it would be beyond hilarious if Ron responded, “whatever you say mushroom dick” but we are unlikely to get that lucky.

4 Likes

I also noticed on the side-by-side stills they used of him & Trump that DeSantis looks more like Trump than Trump’s own offspring.

2 Likes

Well, I was being deliberately obtuse for humorous effect. Maybe a :thinking: would have helped. But if you need help for humor, then it’s not a good joke.

Sigh.

3 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself; it’s difficult to get such nuances across without benefit of tone of voice or facial expressions.

And I’m one who has a problem distinguishing someone being serious vs. someone being deliberately obtuse for humor…

4 Likes

But it’s good to have a joke fall flat sometimes. Keeps me on my toes!

4 Likes

It’s just so sickening…like a Swanson Frozen Dinner.

6 Likes

Oh god. I’m agreeing with Tucker Carlson!!!

6 Likes