Our Felonious Ex-President

Good news is worth repeating.

4 Likes

But Mr Trump said the filmmakers were “begging” him to appear.

“I was very busy, and didn’t want to do it. They were very nice, but above all, persistent,” he wrote on his Truth Social platform on Wednesday.

“I agreed, and the rest is history! That little cameo took off like a rocket and the movie was a big success, and still is, especially around Christmas time,” he said. “People call me whenever it is aired.”

“If they felt bullied, or didn’t want me, why did they put me in, and keep me there, for over 30 years?” Mr Trump added. “Because I was, and still am, great for the movie, that’s why!”

4 Likes

Yeah, because that’s what happens in movies, if someone’s bad for the movie they just redo the movie and take them out! That’s why no one ever criticized George Lucas about the Star Wars retcons!

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

As previously reported, Cohen’s lawyer, David Schwartz, cited three cases that do not exist in a motion seeking early termination of Cohen’s supervised release. The fake citations were meant to show previous instances in which defendants were allowed to end supervised release early—two involved fictional cocaine distributors and the other an invented tax evader.

The brief provided case numbers, summaries, and ruling dates for the citations, but the judge determined that the cases never happened. Facing punishment for violating federal rules, Schwartz filed an explanation that apologized “for not checking these cases personally before submitting them to the court,” but also blamed “the conduct of his client.”

A response last week by Cohen’s other lawyer, E. Danya Perry, said that “Mr. Schwartz’s recollection of the events is largely consistent with Mr. Cohen’s… To summarize: Mr. Cohen provided Mr. Schwartz with citations (and case summaries) he had found online and believed to be real. Mr. Schwartz added them to the motion but failed to check those citations or summaries. As a result, Mr. Schwartz mistakenly filed a motion with three citations that—unbeknownst to either Mr. Schwartz or Mr. Cohen at the time—referred to nonexistent cases.”

4 Likes

Definitely only the best people :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Making Attorneys Get Attorneys for their Attorneys

4 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting.
You could have left out the pictures, though. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Don’t hate him because he’s beautiful.

2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Either stupid or morally bankrupt.

5 Likes

¿Por qué no los dos?

5 Likes
4 Likes

Let’s hope there’s no Part II.

3 Likes
5 Likes

San Antonio Zoo brings back viral Valentine’s cockroach event

I know what ex I’d like to name a cockroach after.

2 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes