Our Felonious Ex-President

It appears to’ve held water previously.

3 Likes

You do know why beer goes through you so fast.

It doesn’t have to stop to change color.

Told by a college professor, who was teaching us about kidney dialysis.

5 Likes

In case you didn’t know.

4 Likes

Watched it already. And at least RFK, Jr. didn’t make the cut for the debate; I can just imagine how he and Trump would go at each other like buzzsaws.

4 Likes
3 Likes

In court papers filed Friday, prosecutors with the Manhattan district attorney’s office argued that portions of the gag order remained necessary given the Republican former president’s “singular history of inflammatory and threatening public statements,” as well as efforts by his supporters to “identify jurors and threaten violence against him.”

“Since the verdict in this case, defendant has not exempted the jurors from his alarming rhetoric that he would have ‘every right’ to seek retribution as president against the participants in this trial as a consequence of his conviction because ’sometimes revenge can be justified,” the filing states.

In their letter, prosecutors agreed that the provision barring statements about trial witnesses no longer needed to be enforced but said the restrictions on statements about court staff and members of the prosecution, excluding Bragg, should remain in place.

They cited an “intensified” threat situation in recent months, with more than 60 “actionable threats” directed against Bragg, his family and court staff since April. The threats include social media posts disclosing the address of an employee of the district attorney’s office and a photo showing sniper sights aimed on people involved in the case, according to police.

6 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41blbu96.1d3z/7452398a

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

…before he was president. Not that it would have been an official act in any case.

But sure, let’s keep handling the biggest criminal in the country with kid gloves.

5 Likes

https://apnews.com/article/trump-project-2025-biden-9d372469033d23e1e3aef5cf0470a2e6?user_email=d156167c66e48cc7cd11735f68ab3b68187ad9bd121ddd04fc80900ffed05924&utm_medium=Afternoon_Wire&utm_source=Sailthru_AP&utm_campaign=AfternoonWire_July5_2024&utm_term=Afternoon%20Wire

3 Likes

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it."

We haven’t heard that one before. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I know, big surprise, right? It’s like he’s got a prepared written speech with the _______ filled in with whatever and/or whoever it happens to be that he doesn’t like.

2 Likes

I suggest this thread be retitled to “Our Immune Ex-President.”

5 Likes

I still think there’s going to be some sort of toad-elevating moment where he’ll have some sort of medical incident in front of all of his supporters.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ebc2b4e7-4e37-47e8-b06e-6e500a3d95ca

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes