Our Felonious Ex-President

7 Likes

“Are you aware that you won’t be able to wear a furry tiger costume when you’re getting pounded in the ass in the federal prison I put you in next year?” Howell asked a member of SiegedSec who identified themselves as “vio.”

“Please share widely,” Howell told the hacker group after they asked if they could release their text exchanges with Howell. “I hope the word spreads as fast as the STDs do in your degenerate furry community.”

“meow :3” vio responded.

Such classy people, these Heritage Foundation guys.

10 Likes

To me, a real conservative wouldn’t say something like that. I would consider that to be extreme.

2 Likes

It’s always projection with those people.

4 Likes

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit:

There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.

6 Likes

See, that’s not my definition.

3 Likes

It’s the political definition, not the dictionary one.

2 Likes
3 Likes

“what’s ur opinion on vore?”

Fucking classic. Love the furries

3 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

But I thought Republicans love to have guns everywhere.

4 Likes

… this is one of those moments where all of a sudden this is all anybody’s going to be talking about for weeks

Whatever else we thought we cared about this week is canceled

2 Likes

I was hoping to read he was rushed off the stage because of a heart attack. But no. I wonder what the Proud Boys are doing tonight?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Current reports suggest the shooter was a registered Republican angry over the Epstein files.

… while disinfo sites claim he was an “antifa member”.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Considering that supposedly the Jan 6 crew was simultaneously entirely made up of Antifa agitators running a red flag op, and also full of “patriots” who are being “held hostage”… this does not surprise me in the least.

It does surprise me a bit if it’s actually a Republican, but I could see the possibility of them getting tired of his shit.

Meanwhile, some are desperately trying to “both sides” the situation:

6 Likes

Another case of a kid shoved into lonerdom, trying to fit in by going more MAGA than MAGA. It never works. Nothing works really. Awkwardness and its banishments has only one cure, leave the bullies from your home town as far behind as possible and go to a diverse city where the bullies can more easily be introduced to each other and inevitably set themselves against each other. This strategy doesn’t stop them from targeting you but it’s the only long-term strategy for defending yourself. Guns are never very good for individual self-defense, instead it becomes a kind of locus for obsessing about maybe using it one day. And then doing so in stupid ways.

7 Likes

… it’s going to be shit shows all the way down

5 Likes