Our Felonious Ex-President

And now for some calm sensibility.

3 Likes

Jones pointed the finger at the “deep state,” saying “I’ve been saying for months on air they were gunna try to kill Trump.”

“Then they’re going to go after everybody else that’s his top supporters,” he continued. “And they also will try to kill Biden and blame it on a Trump supporter.”

Jones’ video garnered millions of views. Some users in the comments referenced comments made by Tucker Carlson in May when he said Trump “will win the election if he’s not killed first,” as corroboration of Jones’ theory.

So… wait… neither Trump nor Biden is in control of the “deep state”, and “they” are going to try to kill both of them? What happened to the narrative that the Democratic Party is the deep state? I can’t keep up…

dizzying intellect

8 Likes

Confused and excited creatures do not logic make.

5 Likes
2 Likes

To borrow some poetry:

J. D. Vance
needs a kick in the pance.

5 Likes

He’ll have the ear of the presidential candidate.

4 Likes

… they’ll pretend to try to kill both of them

no pinkie swears first :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

For the record, I feel no desire to be “brought together” by Donald Trump.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I think Vance is a good pick for Trump. He is younger and appeals to his core demographic. I don’t think Trump needs to pick up more people outside of his core. I think he needs to energize his core and get them out to vote. I think Vance appeals to them - a lot. And he’s famous in a similar way to Trump, a lot of sizzle, not so much steak, just like Trump.

2 Likes

I’m with Beau on this.

2 Likes

“Remember I said, ‘I want to do small doses. Small doses,’” Trump added, echoing childhood vaccine-related comments he made on the debate stage in 2015.

“When you feed a baby, Bobby, a vaccination that is like 38 different vaccines, and it looks like it’s meant for a horse, not a, you know, 10-pound or 20-pound baby.”

:man_facepalming:

Trump also recounted his phone call with Biden after the shooting, saying, “It was very nice, actually.”

He said he told the president that he had turned his head at the right time at the rally while showing a chart about immigration numbers, adding: “I didn’t have to tell him the chart was about all the people pouring into our country.”

Christ, what an asshole.

8 Likes

Another cash grab from the grifter:

4 Likes

Oh, on FB Marketplace, someone was selling a poster with post-shooting photo on it, and the word “Bulletproof” printed underneath. I saw it yesterday or the day before. Gack.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if the bullet/glass shard/whatever bounced off his dense skull.

5 Likes

Drops of blood in vials.

1 Like

I won’t be satisfied unless it’s fingerbones, like they used to do with saints. But I could see how they might go with threads from The True Red Tie™ might sell for MAGA reliquaries, but I won’t shell out for that.

2 Likes

I should’ve specified: Blood allegedly from the wound itself.

2 Likes
1 Like

The next day on Next Door someone posted that stupid fist pump picture. He is SUCH a grifter. Literally his life is at stake and his first thought is how to play to the cameras.

6 Likes