Our Felonious Ex-President

Yeah, but clearly it’s the Left that needs to tone down the rhetoric.

8 Likes

What exactly do they consider “saving the country?” Imprisoning furries and burning gasoline?

8 Likes

I’m afraid he’s right though. Especially if it’s close.

1 Like

… the Lord Humungus commands it :skull:

1 Like
10 Likes

Man, Biden and Kamala sure pulled a reverse Uno on the Republicans.

8 Likes

“Suddenly”? What coconut tree did these guys fall out of?

9 Likes
3 Likes

… I thought it would be better if Biden resigned the presidency as well, so Harris could run as the incumbent, but maybe not

Incumbency may not be an advantage anymore

With the public permanently inflamed against the status quo, and Harris never having been president before, now Trump looks like the incumbent

and the weight of it is around his neck instead :thinking:

7 Likes

“Of course not,” the host jokes. “J.D. Vance is a very religious conservative. He knows it’s Adam and Eve, not Raymour and Flanagan.”

6 Likes

Trump calls for US to be ‘crypto capital of the planet’ in appeal to Nashville bitcoin conference

The former president appealed to bitcoin fans by pointing to U.S. law enforcement seizures of the digital token.

“They took it away from you,” he said. “So, as I take steps to transform that vast wealth into a permanent national asset to benefit all Americans, today I repeat my promise to commute the sentence of Ross Ulbricht.”

Ulbricht created the underground drug-selling website Silk Road but was sentenced to life in prison after a judge held him responsible for six overdose deaths linked to his website. Some of the nearly 800 attendees who flocked to downtown Nashville to hear Trump speak wore “Free Ross Day One” hats, in a nod to Ulbricht’s prison sentence.

4 Likes
5 Likes

At least he’s being honest. That’s a positive development.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s the full video:

3 Likes

I have a feeling that will ruin my day.

5 Likes

My wife and I found it extremely entertaining. To anyone except for his absolutely strongest supporters, TFG comes off as defensive, unwilling to answer questions directly, and very unprepared for an audience that doesn’t fall at his feet. They end the interview the moment someone brings up Project 2025, but I’m honestly surprised they let it go on as long as they did.

3 Likes

Creepy as fuck, these people and their bizarre ass AI artwork. “You will never know want” for fucks’ sake, it’s delusional.

6 Likes