Our Felonious Ex-President

3 Likes

President Trump’s Regulatory Relief Helps All Americans

President Trump’s actions to roll back regulations are lifting up American families and businesses. Between FY 2017 and FY 2019, the Trump Administration has cut nearly eight regulations for every new, significant regulation—more than fulfilling the promise of Executive Order 13771 to cut two regulations for every new regulation imposed.

Exclusive: FDA enforcement actions plummet under Trump

From monitoring clinical trials and approving medicines and vaccines, to ensuring the safety of blood transfusions, medical devices, groceries, and more, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is one of the nation’s most vital watchdogs. By several measures, however, FDA’s compliance and enforcement actions have plummeted since President Donald Trump took office, Science has found.

So, I’m not saying Trump’s directly responsible. But, boy, does it ever look like there could have been a universe where this was caught sooner.

6 Likes
3 Likes

“It was a made up story by Comrade Kamala and her misinformation squad,” Trump posted on his Truth Social website using the sobriquet he has coined for Vice President Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee. “She made it all up to make up for the fact that she and Sleepy Joe have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS for the INCOMPETENT AFGHANISTAN Withdrawal – THE MOST EMBARRASSING DAY IN U.S. HISTORY!!!”

2 Likes

. . . is the election of Donald in 2016.

5 Likes

Someone is celebrating their cake day!

7 Likes

Wow, that’s some cake!

4 Likes

I’m no fan of this guy, and I wouldn’t spend any effort to make him look good, but why, oh why! do news outlets so often select photos where his mouth looks like a fleshlight. I get that he makes that face a lot, but yuck!

4 Likes
5 Likes

He wants the guy who spent $44 billion on Twitter and immediately caused it to be worth less than 1/3 of that, to be in charge of “efficiency.”

10 Likes

But he did that so quickly!

9 Likes

Does he have a good pose?

This link doesn’t have a preview. It takes you to the 100% safe Getty website. Just don’t go there if you are eating.

5 Likes

20150711_usp501

5 Likes
4 Likes

That’s my birthday, here’s hoping I get the best gift ever.

8 Likes

The two staffers, according to a source with knowledge of the incident, are deputy campaign manager Justin Caporale and Michel Picard, a member of Trump’s advance team.

Caporale is a one time aide to former first lady Melania Trump who left the White House to work for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis before returning to the Trump campaign. He was also listed as the on-site contact and project manager for the Women for America First rally in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 6, 2021 where Trump urged the crowd to “stop the steal” before some of them stormed the U.S. Capitol.

4 Likes

I wonder if this is actually a good thing – one less reason for him to play victim.

4 Likes

I wonder if we could get an image AI to change fingers.

Probably bring the AI servers to its knees.

4 Likes

Pretty much guaranteeing a bloodier coup this time. But no politics, right?

4 Likes

Did you mean to leave out “attempted”?

1 Like