Our Felonious Ex-President

He tweets about Oprah, and parents are burying their children; how far is Parkland from his golf-castle?

4 Likes

Close enough that he did stop by for a photo op.

2 Likes

Yeah, at the hospital. I saw it. Beyond fucking “sad”.

3 Likes

10 Likes

OMG - I am appalled.

8 Likes

But not surprised.

8 Likes

No, not at all.

7 Likes
18 Likes

I just heard our President say that most pilots are now armed and look how much that has reduced crime there.

2 Likes

Shit like that makes me wonder why CPAC and the NRA are never the targets of mass shooters…

4 Likes
9 Likes

Warms my heart.

4 Likes

Seems like the pace is picking up…

8 Likes

But see, the younger Le Pens aren’t anti-semitic like the dad/granddad was, they just hate Muslims, so it’s okay! Plus it’s not anti-semitism if you support Israel, even if you do so so that Jesus can come back and slay the unbelievers! /s

But totally not surprised by this news. The Le Pens are disgusting.

10 Likes

What’s even worse is that she hates Muslims too, and says she wants to ban all religious iconography clothing to target Muslim and Jewish communities (and others like Sikhs) without harming modern Christians. It’s not even subtle, just one degree away from targeting the groups together.

9 Likes

WaPo:

Trump casually threatens to pull ICE officers out of California to teach the state a lesson

Sounds like throwing Brer rabbit in the briar patch…

5 Likes

12 Likes

I’m not a forger, because I don’t want to hurt people or be a criminal. But, I have wanted to be one since I was a kid. That’s probably why I went into graphic design, it uses many of the same skills, while not being fraud. So, I find this hilarious.

I used to work in a print shop, and we used to joke about how among the group of us, we could do some top notch forgery work. We could have, but none of us wanted to be criminals. These idiots got it backward, all the crime, none of the ability to forge things well. Tee hee.

11 Likes

I love to alter signs in my paint program, to provide points of humor on my model railroad buildings. Such as this old safety poster, which I think I posted at TOS:

Manafort should have left the forgery to the experts.

15 Likes

That is a sign of good character. One of my father’s Model RR buddies was such a stick in the mud for “AUTHENTICITY”. Bugger that. You’re a grown man playing with 1/87th scale trains…a few subtle jokes won’t hurt anyone.

9 Likes