Our ex-so-called president

I think I found Mama Trump’s hairdo inspiration.

6 Likes
12 Likes

Right now, they’d actually be right!

1 Like

That sent shivers down my spine.

2 Likes

Sorta!

5 Likes

We need to act quickly to limit this madman’s nuclear capability.

As for Kim Jong-un, he’s rational enough to know that it’s not in his best interests to attack us.

6 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thinking:

:cold_sweat:

10 Likes

I can’t stand it anymore. I’m in crisis.

7 Likes

I know the feeling. These past eight months seem like a great justification to begin abusing opioids.

3 Likes

They’re literally abusing opioid by misspelling it. “FAKE SPELLING!”

5 Likes

https://bbs.elsewhere.cafe/uploads/default/original/2X/5/5f6db5d6ef57c24054ed36492bbdbbb871d63bd0.jpg

Hmm… Less extreme hair, less makeup, maybe. @ChuckV may be onto something here…

11 Likes

11 Likes

This just in…giant inflatable Chicken Don showed up near the White House

9 Likes

Oh, so Mom slept on her hair funny the night before?

5 Likes

In order to stop opioids addiction, threatening to start WWIII is not helping.

4 Likes

My solution to the NK crisis: hand out umbrellas to US servicemen in Guam as protection against Korean missiles. Then, having suitably mocked NK’s weapons program, ignore any future threats.

It’s getting silly watching Kim and Trump try to intimidate each other without actually doing anything. As I said at the other place, it’s like watching two Internet commenters who desperately want to punch each other, but lack the physical proximity to actually fight.

“Look, I’m planning a preemptive strike!”

“Yeah, well maybe we’ll preempt your preemptive strike!”

“Not if I preempt it first!”

I mean, he could even just offer Kim Jong-un a hug. These guys are both so used to dominance that they’ve never had to learn how to gracefully exit an unwinnable pissing match.

5 Likes

If the alternative is killing innocents to prove their dick size, I’m totally okay with them doing nothing.

15 Likes

Serious, it’s like the word “deescalation” has no meaning at all. Now, granted, it is a funny looking word, but if a dick swinging contest is the end of human civilization… fuck. Maybe the jellyfish or termites will survive and do better than us.

6 Likes
7 Likes

the man loves to tweet, and suddenly he’s run out of things to say?

to contrast, here’s sanders:

if our dear leader was any sort of president he’d kick out bannon, gorka, and sessions. and, while he’s at it he could repudiate david duke’s comments on charlottesville, but he wont do that either.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

6 Likes