Our ex-so-called president

Phone camera + zoom works in a pinch, with the bonus that it just looks like you’re collecting images for Tumblr.

5 Likes

Was just going to say that. :smiley:

1 Like

Kind of insulting to the chimpanzees, though…

10 Likes

Dunno. Bonobos are the smart ones: they make love instead.

5 Likes

At least Trump hasn’t started urinating on his enemies from trees.

2 Likes

He reserves that for his employees.

2 Likes

Who was urinating on who here?

3 Likes

The Rump is nothing if not status-conscious.

1 Like

The only reason I didn’t do that is because my near vision is so bad that contacts are medically necessary :confused:

3 Likes

It is.
One of my supervisors once went to a seminar hosted by Dr. Goodall. She described how she had been sitting on a log eating her lunch when an alpha male appeared and came over. She followed the correct course of action, i.e. acting submissive and offering him a sandwich. The chimpanzee took the sandwich, patted her on the head and departed.
At which my supervisor could resist it no longer as asked "Dr. Goodall, when you’re on these expeditions do you…pack heat?
“What do you mean?”
"Well, a revolver, say?"
He said that there was a silence and then “Dr. H, you’re not a psychologist, you’re a brute!”

I don’t think Dr. Goodall would see eye to eye with the average Trump supporter, let alone Trump.

11 Likes

I think the Russians have video of that…

7 Likes

нет, уважаемый господин.
Possibly Russians have video of Trump making video of naughty ladies urinating on pictures of his enemies. But can you imagine Trump getting up a tree? He has trouble with steps.

8 Likes

They could have winched him up!

2 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

bottom tax bracket would get taxed more.

5 Likes

What happens to the student loan interest deduction? I haven’t seen anything on it.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wish I had a seventh sense for detecting what US citizens didn’t vote (as opposed to tried but couldn’t) in November, then I remember I won’t ever have enough saliva to expel in their faces, nor time.

7 Likes

I’m still not convinced that it’s an actual plan at this point. It’s just marketing bullshit, until the CBO weighs in, as far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes