Our ex-so-called president

Everyone should listen to this:

from Robert Reich

I tried to get this order right but I give up. It’s second photo 1st. Then top pic. Then the rest.

[

8 Likes

You reap what you sow.

5 Likes

“I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddam Republican party?”

“How many more of them do you need to destroy the party?”

Typical. This is all this “Republican former member of Congress” worries about. How about “destroy the country?” Or end of the whole goddam world?

If they worried more about the country than their goddam party, maybe we wouldn’t have gotten into this shit. “They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill.” Gee, they’re worried that they won’t get to give billions to rich people because the world might blow up.

Fuck these guys. They ALL need to go. How???

16 Likes

Should I post my peaceful revolution stuff again, or was that rhetorical?

3 Likes

You got rid of George III, and it would seem you now have your own version of George IV.

56 years to a Reform Bill and counting. (1832-1776)

4 Likes

Surely, trump is America’s giant, steaming Richard the Third…?

I realise the slang may not cross the Atlantic but I’m pretty sure the sentiment does…

4 Likes

Well, Richard III was literate and clever…

4 Likes

Nah, he’s just a Berkeley Hunt.

5 Likes

He should be something so useful, he seems more likely to end the species than propagate it.

2 Likes

We don’t need his help to do that.

1 Like

Welp, what little desire I had to propagate the species has been thoroughly killed off by the thought of trump encouraging me to do so.

2 Likes

Standing there…in the corner…watching you…making little encouraging motions with his tiny hands…

4 Likes

Rule 34.

4 Likes

“Yuuuge!”

[Shudders]

3 Likes

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/13/donald-trump-pledges-to-hate-group-that-homophobes-will-no-longer-be-silenced/

3 Likes

“will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” - Also Trump, but I guess “the best of my ability” is a low bar for him.

8 Likes

I don’t worship either of those. What does that say about me?

I instead contemplate the idea of both, however.

4 Likes

Okay, I really have a problem, much like Dean Acheson did, hiding my contempt for the contemptible. Things would be so different; this is why, IMNSHO, the Ike Admin. was responsible for sooo much of what’s fucked up now. TV helped…ach, I could go on and on and on…so read these instead:

And it fucking kills me that that glad-handling sack of shit that’s currently POTUS has been taking Harry S Truman’s quotes and putting them into his own crappy context. WTF?

2 Likes

I reckon in the action replay we are currently at about 1935. The reaping is yet to come.

4 Likes