Possibly untrue science news

It just looked like pseudoscience to me

I see a lot of silly stuff in my RSS feeds

2 Likes

I guess it’s up (down?) there with Myers-Briggs. Trying to put things like personality in discrete buckets is not very scientific. But if you do define extrovert and introvert, then one could envision a spectrum upon which one can place themselves. But if that is the plus and minus x1 direction, you probably also need the x2, x3, . . . , xn directions.

3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Germans discover the Hand Beast.

5 Likes

Tyrannosaurus in Germany

the lesser-known attempt to cash in on the fame of the “An American Werewolf in
” and “Vampire in Brooklyn” series?

3 Likes

I smell franchise!

1 Like

Ah yes, the Hand Beast. I dated her briefly in high school. That was somewhat fun, but mostly painful and awkward. We were young and dumb. Good times.

1 Like
3 Likes

Life finds a way and all that.

3 Likes

Videos at the bottom.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Someone ran amuck in Kent that wasn’t a werewuf?

1 Like

From the sound of it, someone was making giant hand axes (presumably Achulean), and this would be the earliest evidence of humans (probably Homo erectus heidelbergensis) in the British peninsula.

3 Likes

But they are giant stone tools. Stone tools for giants!

2 Likes

In fairness, if (for any reason I can think of) I haven’t pooped in three days, I’m probably not going to be thinking entirely straight.

7 Likes

So, since I have IBS, does that mean I’m a genius, lol?

5 Likes

After 3 days, I would have no other priorities, nothing at all until that is rectified. I recently got to 36 hours and proceeded to eat so many prunes and apples that
 you get the idea.

4 Likes

i see what you did there
consciously or not.

5 Likes

I guess I don’t have to worry. C. difficile is very good at getting things working, if not exactly properly. Not sure it’s worth it though.

:anguished:

4 Likes