Puzzling Evidence

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Evidence for the latter continues to mount.

4 Likes

5 Likes

And in just three sentences, I was flung back again into the depths of existential despair.

Not that I ever fully climb out of that these days.

4 Likes

MAGAts will point out the mass of hair to the back of his head looks like an eagle.

5 Likes

Ooh, I just figured out how “MAGAt” is pronounced. Apropos.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Sounds like a hard job, doing all that by hand.

7 Likes

My office is encouraging us all to take our paid volunteer day before fiscal year end on 30 September.

I wonder what would happen if I told them I was catching a cheap flight to the UK to help with polishing a giant’s penis.

10 Likes

Everyone will want to come!

11 Likes

My team?

Yeah.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I found the guy who makes (some of) the puzzling evidence:

7 Likes

You have to watch the video, if only to wonder about the carpentry.

3 Likes

Roughly worked dimensional lumber. I am unimpressed. Is it part of the statement that is being made? Perhaps, but even using the same lumber a planer, some sand paper and a little love would have been much more impressive.

4 Likes

I wonder about a piece of spaghetti poking his eye. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

How about saws, knives, and cacti?

(Okay, me neither. It’s like power ASMR.)

5 Likes

Proper hearing protection is essential.

2 Likes
4 Likes

weirdcat

10 Likes

I guess the puzzling thing here is, does he have to do that to get around, or is he showing off? I suspect the former . . . either way it’s amazing.

6 Likes