2 Likes

Dude… open them already!

3 Likes

Their hit single

3 Likes

3 Likes

“Get that bird offa my ass!”

1 Like

If you’ve ever been around a job site, you know that there are different colors for different trades, so that you know who to talk to about something. You’ve got your construction workers, welders, electricians, safety inspectors, firefighters, managers, and … females(?). For which the color is pink because of course it is.

I happened upon this posted un-ironically, I think. Although the note “in some companies it is used as an additional helmet” makes me wonder. I have no idea what that means. The concept of an ‘additional helmet’ is baffling. Maybe the guys use it as such because one hardhat alone isn’t enough to handle the beatings they get from the women after showing them this picture?

5 Likes

Our shop uses pink and light blue for trainees. The color depends on the stock they have on hand for each building.

3 Likes

I think they give visitors the same hats, plus a minder.

1 Like
3 Likes

“Now how’s that for a topper, huhuhum?!”

1 Like

2 Likes

Jeff Conaway was indeed in “Grease”.

3 Likes

That’s a great documentary. Still waiting for part 2.

1 Like

4 Likes

Somehow I don’t want to know anything more about that . . .

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ok the headline made me feelz for the clown but the actual story made me feel like he is being an ass to get eyeballz on his program. But, if his goal was to get the eyeballz, then I think - good job clown. Sometimes being a small business owner, you have to get your message out there. Maybe the schools aren’t his intended audience and he can find a way through the publicity to find a better place to share his program.

3 Likes

I wonder what would have happened if he’d encouraged the kids to turn in their parents for, say, tax fraud? (To pick a white-color crime purely at random.)

2 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes