Puzzling Evidence

Who knows

I think Department of Physics, University of Adelaide knows. :wink:

3 Likes

How did you find it? I completely forgot where I found it. But I liked it because I’ve seen the likes before in simulations of material diffusion and whatnot.

1 Like

It looked familiar, though I’m not at all sure where I saw it before… possibly an episode of SpaceTime? :man_shrugging:

I vaguely recalled it having to do with quantum foam, which got me to a Wikipedia article with the animation, and a reference.

2 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like
4 Likes

“ever breathe oxygen, kid? don’t start. me? I’m hooked!”

3 Likes

Those are some of the weirdest animals I’ve ever seen. When that guy first opened his eyes I actually jumped. And I assume they were vomiting up their offspring? (I was too lazy to put my headphones on - and hell if I’m gonna watch it again.)

I did like it when he said “Good morning” to the crab.

1 Like

he was digging a tunnel with his mouth

2 Likes

2 Likes

We saw a Barbie of Borg hall costume at a sf con once. That was at least 20 years ago.

4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Santa is handing over the naughty list

3 Likes

Nah. Santa is showing Putin his own entry in the naughty list, followed by a “I don’t know what to tell you” shrug. As Santa takes back the Ledger of Scum with one hand, he flips Puti the bird with the other then wizard-doors back to Svalbard, leaving behind only a choking cloud of soot.

4 Likes

3 Likes