Random Silly Grins

Possibly… though it gets complicated. If “spoopy” is “scary, but not actually scary at all”, then it probably needs to be mashed with something that means “sexy, but not actually sexy at all”…

4 Likes

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spoopy

5 Likes
12 Likes

Reminds me of an old joke (that is probably sexist so I apologize in advance):

7 Likes

I wonder: Has there ever been a stamp collector named Phil Ately?

6 Likes

I wish they’d done a praying mantis with a cat head:
(WARNING: Dr. Moreau-ish sort of photos)

7 Likes

I don’t know, but my great-grandfather was a numismatist before the word was even coined.

Now that’s not right.

8 Likes

My great-grandfather liked spelunking, but do we really want to go down that rabbit hole?

10 Likes
10 Likes

Well, well, well. I might just cave and pick this topic to mine for puns.

6 Likes

Mine was a baker who was asked to be Head Pastry Chef at the Waldorf-Astoria in the 1930s, but it wasn’t the dough he cared about.

9 Likes

Mine wanted nothing but to excel at the aerodynamic and mechanical arts of making world-record-setting paper aeroplanes out of currency.

His hopes were dashed when he heard the dollar doesn’t go very far these days.

9 Likes

Doesn’t fly with me, either.

4 Likes

What a coincidence! My great-grandfather had the same experience until he realized he could use inflation to his advantage by making hot-air balloons instead.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I feel so seen.

11 Likes

I did something similar once, with about 10 gallons of the liquid that becomes chocolate frozen yogurt, with a similar result. That shit got on everything. I was by myself at the time, but I wish there had been video.

The funnest (it was not fun) part is that about 15 minutes after that happened, once I had rinsed the chocolate out of my hair, but before I finished cleaning everything, the health department showed up for an inspection. Gratefully, they came back the next day to check that all the strikes against us were fixed. The dude was pretty chill, considering, but he didn’t think it was all that funny. (It was pretty funny.)

8 Likes
7 Likes

Shatner looks like he enjoys walking into doors.

5 Likes
7 Likes