Random Silly Grins

We got some things delivered today, including a couple of boxes of puppy trading pads we use to protect the place from our elderly cat Dyson’s out-of-the-box stinking:
Alas someone goofed. We also received:

Edit to blur image a bit.

8 Likes

6 Likes

You sure that’s not an Aisop’s Fable?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Cyclops Fables?

1 Like
10 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wonderful! And I love those earrings…

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes
13 Likes

Such a happy looking creature! Please tell me it’s horribly vicious and will tear your spleen out at the slightest look. :grinning:

11 Likes

For those who have to endure video chats where you can change the backdrop…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/empty_sets_collection/zfvy382

Collection of shots of empty sets from BBC shows. Doctor Who, EastEnders, Fawlty Towers, etc…

Some of 'em I’ve not seen the shows of, but still tempting. Though they’ve got a shot of the “second control room” from Doctor Who that brings back memories (better resolution version at the link)…

9 Likes

so excited to have the Fawlty Towers bar room and the living room from The Young Ones for future meetings.

7 Likes

I’d like to get the Are You Being Served image and answer calls with “I’m free!”

10 Likes

I wondered where my guy got his.

I’ve got several, but my current favorite (for very specific meeting attendees) is a fairly stock office shot with the motivational poster replaced with Effinbirds More Meetings poster.

9 Likes

Only the highest ranking staff member can have that on their wall for virtual meetings!

6 Likes

Now I wanna find an office picture with a bunch of posters and replace 'em all with demotivational ones, and see if anyone notices.

7 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes