I’m focused on the cat!

6 Likes

That’s so good I had to click thru to Twitter and let me it there as well

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Soooo pretty…

10 Likes

My Twitter thread feed is on fire today…

First, mashups are fun…

4 Likes

…and this is fun too…

7 Likes

I feel like they missed a trick in the section near the end with the girl in the subway… I would definitely have changed the flashes between her and Psy to be between her and Zuul.

1 Like

Warning: Gratuitous Cartoon Violence

2 Likes

Putting this here because I can’t think of a better thread.

An old friend of mine recently began building foamboard model aircraft of the sort that I used to do. Yesterday he had his first test flight…

All is good; they’re quite crash-resistant, and the airframes are cheap and easy to rebuild. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes
10 Likes

I’ll have the “Not a Problem” with a side order of “Worried.”

5 Likes

It’s like a reverse mad-libs…

A regular Erika was having a normal doubt. She is suspicious of cheese, even boycotting cheese. It’s a popular problem applied to cheese. She decided to try a psychiatrist with a luxury sofa. After one day blindfolded, ordinary Erika discovered frying cheese was not a problem. Now she’s just worried about the accuracy of sheep meat.

7 Likes

She is suspicious of cheese after a period of cream.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I’ll admit, YMMV on the grins. But, all the exercise is guaranteed to keep this recipe healthy.

…unless you get caught, of course.

5 Likes

If you (like me) do not book face, you may need to fight with this a bit to get the images, but… background shots from Labyrinth for video conference randomness:

6 Likes
11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes