Random Silly Grins

“My work here is Dunkirk,” said Churchill.

“My work here is done, Kirk,” said Scotty.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

“It’s a very dangerous thing to be a politician. One day, your picture’s on ‘Time’, the next day you’re doing it.” - Morey Amsterdam.

7 Likes

I found this recently amongst my stuff.

9 Likes

Is it just me, or does he look as though he could be an ancestor of Tom Hanks? It’s somebody who attended Harbor Beach High School with my mother. NO name on the back, of course:

She was graduated from high school in either '42 or 43; she turned 16 in July, and I do remember her telling me she was 16 when she was done with high school.

7 Likes

Gotta love that hair!

5 Likes

11 Likes

That is hilarious!

Is there a longer version somewhere? It cuts off abruptly.

I recall visiting the nocturnal house at a zoo, where some bats were hanging like this, but not very active. One of them finally moved; turned upside down, and peed.

3 Likes

There are many worthwhile Angry Ram videos. :slightly_smiling_face:

His tractor-fixing and home hydropower vids are pretty good, too.

8 Likes

(I don’t make much use of social media. But, I felt like passing it on.)

7 Likes

And the winner of the most 2020 TikTok is…

2 Likes

Time for a darling little story.

A guy went hunting, packing his trusty shotgun. He came across a bear, and tried to get a bead on him, but the bear surprised him by running around behind him, grabbing his gun and throwing it away. The bear, “I’d like to eat you, but if you give me a blow job, I’ll let you go.”

So the guy did it, and escaped.

The next day the guy came back, this time with a sniper’s rifle. He searched for the bear, but the bear sneaked up behind him and grabbed the rifle.

“You know the drill,” said the bear. “Blow job or be eaten.” So the guy did as he was told and ran away.

A day later the man returned, this time with an AK-47. But again the bear was too smart for him, and manage to wrestle the gun away.

“Let’s face it,” said the bear. “You’re not here for the hunting.”

8 Likes

I’d love to see a ram fixing a tractor.

5 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes

not sure “like” is the emotion I’m feeling…

2 Likes

It’s OK to love it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow. That is amazing.

But I need to point out that Smith & Smith was on a different level of professionalism.

2 Likes