Random Silly Grins

Cellos? We got cellos:

4 Likes

This probably made the rounds back when, but itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve seen it.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the work of a jeweler not an armorer, lol!

2 Likes

THIS. Iā€™ve been watching clips of ā€œSchittā€™s Creekā€ and Iā€™ve been wondering if any of the cast members of SCTV have appeared on it, other than Mr. Levy and Ms. Oā€™Hara. I think Iā€™ve seen Moira in one of the wigs in this video, though.

4 Likes

Wow. Green Day used to be pretty good.

1 Like
2 Likes
10 Likes

Eh. Those leaves arenā€™t potent at allā€¦itā€™s the nuggety BUDS that yā€™all wanna deep-fry, nowutimsain?

lol

7 Likes
8 Likes

4 Likes

ā€œI keep trying to stop my bacon from curling, but it keeps getting ahold of those little brooms!ā€
From 10/25/16. BONUS LUKE FOOTAGE!

2 Likes

Letā€™s seeā€¦ I see wine, not badā€¦ friend, sure, that worksā€¦ andā€¦ uhā€¦ crabs.

Oh boy.

5 Likes

The origin of basketball.

2 Likes

Wine, no money

2 Likes

The Hap Shaughnessy character is played by Gordon Pinsent, a veteran Canadian actor/writer/director who seems to have appeared in every Canadian TV series for the last 60 years, as well as countless movies.

1 Like

Oh I know him well. I remember when we worked together on a film called ā€œThe Thomas Crown Affair.ā€ He was just a young kid starting out, so I gave him all the pointers a veteran in the business could. I think he idolized me really.

2 Likes

Wine: no, canā€™t drink.
Pen: I have some fountain pens.
Eww: oh dear.

3 Likes

In the city limits!

1 Like
3 Likes