Random Silly Grins

Ugh… that sucks. It’s cool you got to meet Al, though! He’s awesome.

3 Likes

But they sing a duet in tribute to Mr. Belvedere.

2 Likes

Not this one, I presume (a local icon):

1 Like

One of the names inspired this (I have too much free time):

3 Likes
4 Likes

That feels like a background, but Bhangra is too much fun to get nitpicky.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about behind him, but the tree in front is definitely there.

3 Likes

Well, there’s still these guys.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Cued up to the proper moment for your convenience:

1 Like

My kids had those shovels when they were little. More useful than you’d think! They didn’t dance while shoveling, though, the ingrates.

3 Likes
5 Likes

omg, i love that i live in “def ohio,” next to what used to be Utah but is now my old state. to be fair, i’d be terrible at deep Europe too.

2 Likes

Before which war, lol? I have maps and atlases from in between WWI and II, and during and after WWII. The Balkans - zomg, don’t even get me started! If I didn’t have my battered copy of “An Incomplete Education”, I’d still have trouble sorting out European geography. And the *provences Anciens" are no longer in existence in France, lol. And all those dukes and princes their legacies would last forever.

1 Like

current. older maps would be even harder!

2 Likes

Schwes-something Holstein and all those little Teutonic fiefdoms…and Italy, whose provinces I think have most of the same names from medieval days.

1 Like

I’ve studied a great deal of Balkan history from the Ottoman period to today, and I’m fairly certain I’d never get the placement of countries correct from time period to time period… So many changing borders, especially from world war 1 to now. It’s pretty impossible to keep up with.

4 Likes

He has lots of these videos, and I think they’re real.

4 Likes

My personal motto, which just thought of today:

There is no “a” in Tiem.

If you get this, you have been working too hard.

6 Likes

I get it cos i’m into words!

1 Like