Random Silly Grins

• active lifestyle
• on my feet and lifting and moving stuff around all day on the job
• lots of bike rides in my off time
• otherwise trim build

and yet still: massive, middle-aged, bowling ball pot belly gut. just don’t look good naked anymore.

4 Likes

6 Likes

…waiting on eggshells to see what 50s and 60s come out as…

6 Likes

Ya don’t wanna know!

6 Likes

Reminder not to do a big public proposal unless you have verified with your significant other that this is something they want - both the engagement and the big public moment.

6 Likes

I’m putting this here even though it is neither random nor silly. In fact, it’s rather serious. But this is the closest I will come to watching Carlson’s “interview” with Putin. He really went out of his way to sell the Russian Federation.

1 Like

10 Likes

I finally figured out what to do with my old Flying Nun doll since I lost her habit:
WIN_20240303_10_06_32_Pro

3 Likes

A friend sent me this. How anyone managed to find it is beyond me.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40712609

5 Likes

A bunch of grunt work? Rooting around for some dirt? Searching until someone squealed? The result of unporcine consequences?

8 Likes

Google search?

4 Likes

Hmm, hogs and web searches…

4 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

This is a true story.
It was winter time, a year or two ago. I was waiting to get a medical test of some sort. Suddenly my stomach started to gurgle (also called a borborygmus). Really loud. Continuously. It was really embarrassing. There were others in the waiting room, and I swear they were all looking at me. It was cold out but I only had a light jacket with me. I put it in front of my stomach to deaden the noise. It wasn’t enough. I wish I’d had a muffler.

3 Likes

Just the other day, I had the same kind of issue.

While going through voir dire for jury duty.

Nothing like wondering whether the judge might have heard that gurgle across the dead silent courtroom… and then having the prospective juror next to you start giggling.

4 Likes

My test was for an EEG (partial seizures etc). I wonder if it would have picked up all that muscle activity. I bet an EKG would. “What did you have for dinner, sir?”

1 Like

6 Likes

I like my pork shaken, not stirred.

4 Likes