For those who had no idea what that came from, here’s the original:

8 Likes

Pulp was so amazing!

3 Likes

OMG!

16 Likes

Holy photoshop, Batman.

11 Likes

I always knew that female comedians were basically octopi!

10 Likes

GQ has realized their mistake and has offered a heartfelt apology:

9 Likes

i have two different versions of it, in addition to the original. i still hear either William Shatner or the Doctor Who/Tom Baker robot singing it in my head instead of the original. either way, so catchy.

5 Likes

What the fuck? I got nothin’ but skootenfrootie, because this makes me feel all the better about my photoshop skills. Yikes.

8 Likes

Read GQ’s “apology”. This entire thing was obviously meant as a joke.

7 Likes
9 Likes

So, so true:

15 Likes

I guess my ability to see subtlety is lacking today :blush:

6 Likes

I never knew D&D was so kinky

8 Likes

someone added this to the computerized rotation on our college radio station a long time ago. I think it was already an internet meme by that time, though.

8 Likes

Didn’t even have to read the video title… saw thumbnail, immediately heard “where’s the Mountain Dew??”

4 Likes

I just listened to it twice. once to find it and then once it was embedded. I remember there being an introduction about the perverse, satanic horrors of d&d but maybe the station added that?
edit:
I found it and switched out the video above

2 Likes
5 Likes

Apparently DC Comics and Warner Bros. have been putting out mashup comics featuring Looney Tunes characters interacting with superheroes-- Batman vs. Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck vs. the Joker, etc-- for about a year or so. Somewhere in all that came the following artwork, which I yoinked because it’s amazing.

16 Likes