Random Silly Grins

it took a bit more effort than usual, but I felt ripped-off by the youtube clips so I eventually found this, an abridged version someone made. It starts with the end of the above scene, the ladies leaving the sauna to cool off. the music has changed at that point, though. then it goes on to the poster’s next favorite scene and so on. I didn’t watch the rest.

there may have been a better choice further down the search, but this was the first one I found that completed that scene. It says that the whole thing is on archive.org, but it won’t play–for me at least

I should add that the nudity, such as it is, is extraordinarily tame. Basically the film version of pin-up girls.

3 Likes
23 Likes

Really, I was just joking. :smirk: No really.

But I appreciate all the work you did!

Really!

2 Likes
10 Likes

When reading it aloud, be sure to pronounce it two-four.

7 Likes

I guess I thought that was obvious. :grin:

6 Likes

In the O Canada thread, maybe.

5 Likes

And what iz a “two-four?”

4 Likes

For coming after the one?

ba-dump-tish

Looks like it’s a case of beer.

8 Likes

Exactly.

5 Likes

So I geuss this is for when a six-pack just won’t do, eh?

4 Likes

What’s a six-pack?

7 Likes

A sixer. Half a Scarborough Suitcase.

7 Likes

I thought a “Scarborough suitcase” was half measures. You mean to tell me that people take half measures on half measures? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I’ve always understood a Scarborough Suitcase to be a twelver. So half-measures in the sense of half a 24, sure.

3 Likes

Ya’know, sometimes you just don’t have room for the full measure.

10 Likes

Well, Scarberia, y’know… wussies and Fords. (Did Rob Ford die? :open_mouth:)

Lots of room in Canada, so we can surely do better than that - might get through a block party with it. Bonus is that the cooler time of year is coming, so we can keep the lager cold.

4 Likes

not that I read a lot of East-Coast Canadian lit (or any, i guess) but this is pretty good. it should expand with some clicks.

12 Likes

i still sing the WoW “ROFLMAO” song.

2 Likes

I believe the proper close to posting these videos is

2 Likes